3 Simple Networking Tactics
Anyone Can Master To Become Successful At Networking
This networking book (and audio) is perfect for those who want the secret sauce I use when it comes to networking with others and doing it right, being effective and with the aim of growing your network of people quickly!
This book also makes for a great gift idea to hand out to those attending your networking event if you conduct them. I know I like to give them out as door prizes or as gifts when I meet new people at my networking events.
Interview Topic Introduction:
We’ve all been networking and for many of us, we don’t always feel comfortable meeting new people, talking about ourselves, navigating a room, right? How many can relate to that? You seem to tighten up or get stiff and just don’t know what to say or do. Well, my next guest has 3 simple networking tactics that he says if we just master these 3 things, anyone can master the art of networking and really work a room like never before! How many of you would like to do that? Ladies and gentlemen, will you help me welcome my guest, Bart Smith.
Bart Smith is the author of 3 books on networking and 10 others books that cover topics such as business coaching, relationships, personal growth and development, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and … cooking! Yes, Bart has a cookbook called Who’s Hungry? His love and personal style and approach to networking lead him to write books on networking to help others, including this one that we’re going to talk about, 3 Simple Networking Tactics.
Feel free to ask any of these suggested questions, and/or make up your own.
- Bart, why do you think people struggle, get nervous or find networking a challenge?
- What do you mean when you say networking must become a marketing priority!
- You say it’s more in what you ask than what you say. What do you mean by that? Why so? What are the benefits to asking more questions than, say, talking about yourself and what you do?
- Follow-up; why is it so important? Why don’t people do it? Why should you follow-up and how? What are some tips?
- Tell me about your other networking books, My Networking Tactics and 51+ Networking Mistakes, and why did you write this book, 3 Simple Networking Tactics?
- You mention your own networking company called TimeToNetwork.com, tell me about that? Do you run networking events?
- How can people get a hold of you, especially if they want to network with you and attend one of your networking events or workshops?
REQUEST AN INTERVIEW
To schedule an interview with Bart, contact his office. Your interview inquiry will be responded to promptly. You can also call (323) 475-8774 PST.
PREVIEW THIS BOOK
You can preview this book from cover to cover digitally online by clicking on the button below. You will be required to enter a password. Don’t have one? Just contact my office, and we’ll set you up.
PRINT THIS PAGE
You can print the contents of this page, which contains all the questions you see, along with Bart’s bio, introductory statements, and other vital information you need to conduct a successful interview for this topic.
IMAGES & ARTWORK
Right-click and save any one of these to your computer for your use. Please do not link to these images as they will change over time. For more images, click on an interview topic on the left. You will find more images related to that topic for your use. Questions, just let me know.